Ever wonder if dragons might be real? Or why the Ancients used to believe so fervently in fire-breathing Saurians? Enter Nancy Lee Badger, an author of Fantasy and Paranormal Romance titles, and an unofficial expert on Dragonology (the study of Dragons, of course!) Nancy has written a guest column, featuring some fascinating facts about the […]
Vampires with a Twist By Valerie Twombly Eternal Flame By Valerie Twombly Book Description A woman he cannot have, a man who is only a dream… When guardian Marcus Dagotto, discovers the gods have gifted him with a mate, he is pissed. He has no room for love and even less for a […]
Welcome to Fantasy author K.F. Breene, who asks the age-old question, “Are vampires real?” She wonders why we still have such a fascination for them in our modern, technological world if vampires don’t exist. She makes an interesting argument! What do you think? Read her cool column, and leave a comment . . . And […]
Fairy Tales Retold: Meet Snow White and Her Vampire Welcome to Kensington author, Marina Myles, who writes sizzling Paranormal Romance set in Regency England (my personal FAVE – after the American West, of course.) Amazon.com Widgets Marina’s new release is SO much fun: a hot Vamp, plus a twist on the Snow White fairy tale. […]
Vampires, Goddess-Like Heroines: The Urban Fantasy of CM Michaels Welcome Urban Fantasy author, C.M. Michaels! He writes YA novels about vampires, witches, and “not-quite-human” characters who have goddess-like powers! (My kind of kick-ass, Teen heroine!) Leave a comment today, and you could win $50! Be sure to follow C.M. Michaels’s book tour to increase […]
Welcome Paranormal Romance author, C.T. Green! My new, fave Aussie writer has created a volume of short stories about S.E.R.A., otherwise known as the Supernatural Entity Recovery Agency. This organization has its hands full, blasting supernatural villains back to their otherworldly realms. With fun heroes like Vampires, and heroines who are “Scary Fairy” Godmothers, […]
Dragon Shape-shifter Steals the Scenes in YA Fantasy If you love dragons, this is the tour to follow! Author Dina von Lowenkraft is giving away up to 12 copies of her hot new YA Fantasy/Paranormal Romance, Dragon Fire! (To be eligible for prizes, Dina requests that you leave a comment about her guest post and […]
Amazon.com Widgets “I would lick that man up one side and down the other…“ The Awakening: Britton By Abby Niles Wow, that’s some intro, huh? The “licking” sentiments are straight from Abby Niles’s hot, new Paranormal Romance, The Awakening and the line refers to the hero, Britton. (Who could blame anyone for drooling over Britt? […]
Amazon.com Widgets Welcome Young Adult Paranormal Romance Author, Livia Olteano! If you’ve ever thought a love affair with a dragon might be “hot,” you won’t want to miss Dragon Craving, Book 2 in Livia’s Otherworlds Summons series. (Book 1 is Gargoyle Addiction.) Livia has written a fun post for us today, “5 Tips on How […]
Forget Vampires: Fall in Love with a Werewolf Meet Kristin Miller Paranormal Romance Author Vampires? Forget the Pasty-faced Ones, my friends. I agree with national bestselling Paranormal Romance author, Kristin Miller, when she decrees that a Werewolf would make a better mate! Kristin should know: after all, she writes bestselling Weres AND Vamps! Amazon.com […]
Enter Our Latest Raffle!
- Spooky Sneak Peek: Hilarious Seance from SCOUNDREL FOR HIRE #Romance #99c #ebookdeal #paranormal March 28, 2015
- #Psychic Writer: How Could I KNOW Something Like That? #amwriting #paranormal #amreading #Romance February 28, 2015
- #Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Alpha Dream Mate #werewolf #vampire #regency #romance @AdriennedeWolfe December 8, 2014
- Lions & Tigers & Beer, Oh My: A #ShortStory @AdriennedeWolfe #Fantasy #WIP #Western #Paranormal September 17, 2014
- Romance Endures in this Celtic Tale of Reincarnation December 16, 2013
- Goth Witch Stars as Nature Champion in New Fantasy Romance #fantasy #romance #ebook #excerpt May 6, 2014
- Cuddle Up with a Hot Werewolf: Welcome Author Judy Teel October 22, 2013
- Wonder Guy: Interview with Romance Author Naomi Stone November 13, 2013
- Adrienne deWolfe: Thanks, Dariel! So glad you stopped by. Happy Ho...
- Dariel Raye: What a seasonally appropriate,imaginative and fun ...
- bn100: Interesting post...
- Mary Preston: A great post....