Great news, Vampire fans! The electrifying Margo Bond Collins has a new paranormal Romance coming – and her publisher has moved the release date to May! Wa-hoo! Best of all, this book is a HOOT! (I mean, if you’re a bride who’s gonna slay vampires, you should suck it up and be a WOMAN about […]
Vampires Rule: Sink Your Teeth into MIDNIGHT #dystopia #vampires #fantasy #paranormal #ebook #giveaway
Sink your teeth into vampires! New Adult Author Ami Blackwelder has a special treat for Magic and Mayhem readers. She recorded a vlog, taking us behind the scenes of her fab new book, Midnight: Century of the Vampires. Be sure to check it out at the bottom of this post! <A HREF=”http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?rt=tf_cw&ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070822%2FUS%2Fwritincom01-20%2F8010%2F7b2be71d-1d26-4913-9927-5fea77445223&Operation=NoScript”>Amazon.com Widgets</A> MIDNIGHT: CENTURY […]
I grinned when I learned that Fantasy author, Cassandra Lawson, got the idea for her new Vampire Romance novel in the middle of the night! Dreams can be such a fertile ground for the Muse to plant seeds! (I get my best material in the Dreamtime, too!) Today, Cassandra graciously agreed to describe how she […]
Fenris the Cat, speaking to the Vampire: “That’s right, vampire. The sofa is mine. The crumpets are mine. And the woman is mine. Honestly, if you aren’t using your fangs to catch my breakfast, what use (are you?)” And THAT, my friends, is why you should RUN, not walk, to grab your very own copy […]
Vampires with a Twist By Valerie Twombly Eternal Flame By Valerie Twombly Book Description A woman he cannot have, a man who is only a dream… When guardian Marcus Dagotto, discovers the gods have gifted him with a mate, he is pissed. He has no room for love and even less for a […]
Welcome to Fantasy author K.F. Breene, who asks the age-old question, “Are vampires real?” She wonders why we still have such a fascination for them in our modern, technological world if vampires don’t exist. She makes an interesting argument! What do you think? Read her cool column, and leave a comment . . . And […]
Vampires, Goddess-Like Heroines: The Urban Fantasy of CM Michaels Welcome Urban Fantasy author, C.M. Michaels! He writes YA novels about vampires, witches, and “not-quite-human” characters who have goddess-like powers! (My kind of kick-ass, Teen heroine!) Leave a comment today, and you could win $50! Be sure to follow C.M. Michaels’s book tour to increase […]
Welcome Paranormal Romance author, C.T. Green! My new, fave Aussie writer has created a volume of short stories about S.E.R.A., otherwise known as the Supernatural Entity Recovery Agency. This organization has its hands full, blasting supernatural villains back to their otherworldly realms. With fun heroes like Vampires, and heroines who are “Scary Fairy” Godmothers, […]
Forget Vampires: Fall in Love with a Werewolf Meet Kristin Miller Paranormal Romance Author Vampires? Forget the Pasty-faced Ones, my friends. I agree with national bestselling Paranormal Romance author, Kristin Miller, when she decrees that a Werewolf would make a better mate! Kristin should know: after all, she writes bestselling Weres AND Vamps! Amazon.com […]
Enter Our Latest Raffle!
- Spooky Sneak Peek: Hilarious Seance from SCOUNDREL FOR HIRE #Romance #99c #ebookdeal #paranormal March 28, 2015
- #Psychic Writer: How Could I KNOW Something Like That? #amwriting #paranormal #amreading #Romance February 28, 2015
- #Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Alpha Dream Mate #werewolf #vampire #regency #romance @AdriennedeWolfe December 8, 2014
- Lions & Tigers & Beer, Oh My: A #ShortStory @AdriennedeWolfe #Fantasy #WIP #Western #Paranormal September 17, 2014
- Romance Endures in this Celtic Tale of Reincarnation December 16, 2013
- Goth Witch Stars as Nature Champion in New Fantasy Romance #fantasy #romance #ebook #excerpt May 6, 2014
- Cuddle Up with a Hot Werewolf: Welcome Author Judy Teel October 22, 2013
- Wonder Guy: Interview with Romance Author Naomi Stone November 13, 2013
- Adrienne deWolfe: Thanks, Dariel! So glad you stopped by. Happy Ho...
- Dariel Raye: What a seasonally appropriate,imaginative and fun ...
- bn100: Interesting post...
- Mary Preston: A great post....